> Uau! Great and funny message (replay). "Off topic" sometimes is cool!
>It's a crime?
> Chapionship is the matter of the people of different cultures celebrate
>the peace
> and harmony between the nations. Where you  saw Americans and people
>from  Middle
> East in mission of peace? Just trying win a match of soccer?
> Come on, if this guys get realise a moment of peace, Why here you make
>a "warfare of
> words"? There's no reason!

Excuse me, but if there is a "warfare of words" is only for the people who
post messages about soccer.
Well, what you say about football sounds good. In fact, it sounds like Star
Trek: a perfect world, peace, harmony...
Please, me and other people doesn't like football. And, even in the case
that we loved this sport, this isn't the appropiate  place.
Probably you can go to a bar and speak to everybody about soccer. But
talking about MSX is only possible in a place like this. So, don't put
messages out of topic, please!

> Brazilian people suffer to much,  for some guys, the largest happiness
>of the world is
> to see its nation winner of the Worldcup.
> No radicalism.

Well, excuse, but this is not radicalism. The base of the internet is the
respect for other people. I respect people who loves football, then respect
MSX people and don't put football messages here.
Oh, and also take in mind that not all is good in football, it is not only
"happiness". There are violence, fights for the football!
Please, don't post more football messages.

I will not do.
|            Toni Burguera Burguera              |
| E-mail :    [EMAIL PROTECTED]               |