> Hi MSX coders!
>
> The Sony 900 series is a great, but a bit strange machine! This is
> probably the only MSX machine that doesn't like wrong bits in PSG
> register 7...

What Sony 900 type are you referring to? There's the 900p, 900ap and
possible some other models. The one I have (AP) has no msx-engine and
no memory mapper and slot 0 is expanded (in a not-modified machine).
It contains a REAL PSG instead of integrated logic in a msx-engine
(which may be the reason for the slightly different behaviour).

Tristan

+     Omega     + join #msx on undernet +     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     +
|               |  FUNET MSX maintainer |   ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/msx   |
+ irc: OmegaMSX +    Techno composer    + http://users.bart.nl/~omegamsx +