>I'm doing a program in Assembler, using DOS2.
>How I make an Asm program call and run an other program?
>(e.g. a program X call and run program Y, and then quits)

Use msx dos function #43 to open file Y, function #48 to read file Y to
buffer (don't overwrite program X) , close file Y with function #45 and
jump to the first byte of buffer.

Remember to assemble Y program to operate from buffer. If Y is standard dos
program starting from #0100, the X program must operate from 'high' menory !

Sincerely Kari Lammassaari