Atencion gente! He puesto en mi pagina un manual del Turbo-BASIC en espaņol.
El nombre del autor no figura, el texto me lo ha enviado Werner Augusto
Roder Kai.

---

Hi people! I put in my home page a Turbo-BASIC manual in spanish. Author
name is unknown, text was sent to me by Werner Augusto Roder Kai.

        Konami Man - AKA Nestor Soriano (^ ^)Y
                 Itsumo MSX user

              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/9797/msx.htm
                Test NestorBASIC!!

 Only a PC can be stupid enough to show this message:
     "Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue."