At 03:28 PM 3/7/98 +0100, you wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm busy with a small program on my MSX. But I cann't get the cursor keys
> read in Turbo Pascal. Does anyone know how I can 'see' which cursor key on
> the keyboard is pressed within Turbo Pascal?

You can use following method:

Program ReadKey;

Var Key :Char;

Begin
  Repeat
     Write('Press a key  , ESC = EXIT : ');
     Read(Kbd,Key);                                              {This is,what
You need.}
     Writeln(' You pressed key number ', Ord(Key)); { Test cursorkey numbers
UP= 30}
  Until Key = #27 , {ESC}
End.

Sincerely Kari Lammassaari {Academy}

Btw . I have also KeyScan.Inc to monitor multiple keypresses !
Btw. There are severel TP incs available at Manuel Bilderbeek's homepage and
<ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/msx/programming/pascal/lammassaari>ftp.funet.fi/pub
/msx/programming/pascal/lammassaari