RJ Regout wrote:

> [...]

Maybe you are ?

I think that the persons intend was to ask how to use echo-mail if
you're using, for example,your university for your Net-access and you
don't have a modem or other personnel equipment to access the Net and/or
BBS's.

C.U.
David Heremans

--
"How should I know if it works?  That's what beta testers are for.  I
only