>Hi all,
>
>just a weird idea.
>
>Why not a competition for demos witten in Basic?
>
>I think i will be a nice *match*!!!
>
>Of course in Basic mean without an ML or related instrunction like
>Poke,Peek,Vpoke,Vpeek,In,Out,Usr,Data etc.
>I don't know is right to exclude also the Vdp instrunction.
>
>What do you think?? (sorry for my english)
>
>Bye.

Cool, I win :-) unless you can make more than 1575 colors at once without
the usual screenflicker, scroll a full screen 5 image smoothly, or do some
3D animations and and... hehe

But it is a nice idea.. Who will be the jury? Where to upload progs? What
are the restrictions? (I like KUN-basic..) Anyone?

Randy