Hello to everybody

The reason of this message is for asking if anyone has the
Fdisk and Map programmes for using more than 15 partitions on
Novaxis SCSI interfaces.

Some time ago I was told by Alberto Valverde (Finland) that
such programmes existed, and I would be very grateful if
someone could tell me -if not send- where I can find both
programmes.
(Note: I have Novaxis 1.50. May be any problem with the latest
versions?)

Another question I have is that I have now a HDD and a
internal ZIP.
HDD is Target ID 0 and ZIP is Target ID 1. I suppose first it will
fill the six present partitions with the ones of the HDD, and then
the next ones will be the remaining -occult- partitions of HDD
and finally the ZIP ones, which status will be occult.
For being able to access to the ZIP partitions I just have to use
MAP programme. Am I right? Or does it work in other way?

Thank you very much and have a happy new year

Kind regards from Barcelona, Spain