On Thu, 28 Nov 1996 00:01:29 -0200, Rogério Rosa Penna
wrote:

>Someone have, know where I can find some game for MSX
>based on the immortal Tolkien books "The Lord of the
>Rings"??
For MSX there are at least two games:
1) The Hobbit, which is a conversational adventure
2) The Lord Of the Rings, which is a strategy game.

While Hobbit I know it has been converted to disk, I dunno for
The Lord of the Rings.

CYA

PS: Where can you get them? Ehmmmm, no idea.