Date: Mon, 23 Dec 96 22:38:26 +0000
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Hello and question

Hoi Sander

I am Ramon Ribas Casasayas, from Barcelona, Spain.

Looking at your page, I didn't found any homepage of Erik Maas,
the creator of Erix, the terminal programme for MSX.

I'd be very grateful if you could tell it to me, or at least the
e-address of Erik Maas.

Me and a friend are the responsibles of the web of the Asociacion
de Amigos del MSX. Whenever we have it updated we'll advise you.

Please, write me as soon as the Xmas allow you! :)

BTW, Prettige Kertsdagen en Gelukkig Nieuwjaar

CYA

// MSX IS STILL ALIVE ACROSS THE WORLD!!!
// WHAT ABOUT GETTING EUROLINKed FOR DISCOVERING IT? :)
// RAMON RIBAS CASASAYAS HAS YELT TO YOU FROM [EMAIL PROTECTED]