Hello (again!)

>>Does anyone know where I can get 720 Kb. disks.
>>I think you have a problem, they don't make them anymore...
>Oh yes, they do. Costs about the same as 1.44 disks (around 25
>guilders per 10)

A Ripp-Off deal... about the same? I pay only 4 guilders for 10 1.44 disks!
If there is somebody who likes to pay me 25 guilders for 10  720 kB disk
I'm gonna erase some of my 1200 disks with MSX-software!

--[ MARI ]--

Visit XSW-Magazine's HomePage at:
http://www.tip.nl/users/m.broek
M.H.M. van den Broek