Hi people!!!

For JoyNet, we need a logo to put on the products to indicate it uses
JoyNet. Just like the music-note is indicating it's using the FM-PAC. This
is nessacary for the buyer then knows that the product is supporting JoyNet,
and that he doesn't have to buy a new cable.

Make it a bit large (say 100x100 pixels), so that it will give a fine (read:
non-blocky) look at disklabels etc. However, do not make it too complex, for
it must be possible to draw it on a MSX in a, well, about 16x16-block.
Greyscale is allowed to make the logo smoother but the logo itself must be
B/W.

I have made an example of such a logo. This one is crap, to my opinion, but
if you all try to make some kind of 'logo', then we can select the best one.

Mine is attached to this email.

~Grauw

JoyNetLogo.gif