>1) Does anybody want the "unfitting" version (it may be useful while
>a new version is not ready)?

I am interesed, even if it does not 'fit'.
I try to collect as much information especially on hardware about MSX because
I don't want it to get lost.

I once had the MSX turbo-R datapack, but I have sold it two years ago.
Now I hate I have done this.

>2) Is there any freeware to generate vector+text files, so I can
>command "DELTREE WINWORD" from my 486?

Hmmmm... You mean another kind of word processor???
Especially for technical documentation or something like it?

I have an illegal version of Acrobat Editor laying somewhere...
It's not freeware for sure, but if you are interesed in this package,
I can sent it to you. It's a Windows 3.1 version. I don't know the
size, but it's not as large as the recent packages.

But I wouldn't trow Word away, it's one of the packages I like because
it's one of the best and simple to use package. Allthough it's from
Microsoft.

Greetings from Erik Maas

application/ms-tnef