> Hi!
>
> I have a little question:
>
> -  Interrupt occurs
> -> (DI)
> -> Interrupt Routine (-> new interrupt occurs)
> -> EI
> -> ret
>

> What will happen if a NEW interrupt occurs when the MSX is
> processing obove mentioned "routine-part"?
>
> - After switching the interrupts on, will the MSX remember the
>   interrupt and calls again the interrupt-routine?
>
> OR:
>
> - Is the additional interrupt lost forever?

Hi

I think the interrupt will be lost forever since all interrupts are
disbled by DI. I know for sure it wont be remembered.

I don't know what kind of interrupt routine you are using but it is
possible that an EI is in there (e.g. when you use a bios call an EI
is almost always in there). In that case the new interrupt will occur,
and your interrupt routine will be called when it is still in the
process of handling the previous interrupt. As you can imagine your
msx will crash in this scenario due to the exponential growth of the
heap etc. etc.

HTH

Rainier Maas
Rainier Maas