----------
Van:    Automatic digest processor[SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Verzonden:      vrijdag 30 januari 1998 6:03
Aan:    Recipients of CPM-L digests
Onderwerp:      CPM-L Digest - 28 Jan 1998 to 29 Jan 1998

   HOW TO PROGRAM THE Z80, 3d ed., Rodnay Zaks (Sybex, 1980)

   Z80 USERS MANUAL, Joseph Carr (Reston, 1980)

   Z80 ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE PROGRAMMING, Lance Leventhal
(Osborne/McGraw-Hill, 1979)

   Z80 ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE PROGRAMMING MANUAL, Rel. 2.1 (Zilog, 1978)

   Z80-CPU, Z80A-CPU TECHNICAL MANUAL (Zilog, 1977)

   Z80-CTC, Z80A-CTC TECHNICAL MANUAL (Zilog, 1977)

   Z80-PI0, Z80A-PIO TECHNICAL MANUAL (Zilog, 1977)

   Z80-MCB HARDWARE USER'S MANUAL (Zilog, 1977)

   Z80-AIO/AIB HARDWARE USER'S MANUAL (Zilog, 1977)

   Z80-PPB HARDWARE USER'S MANUAL (Zilog, 1977)

   RMB (RMB/E) HARDWARE USER'S MANUAL (Zilog, 1977)

   MCZ-1/20,25 HARDWARE USER'S MANUAL (Zilog, 1977)

   TURBOROM USER'S MANUAL, 0816D1 Rev.B (Advent Products, Inc., 1986)

   CROMEMCO Z80 MACRO ASSEMBLER (looseleaf notebook). Contains
"Cromemco Macro Assembler Instruction Manual," plus addendum (1980),
"Cromemco Text Editor Instruction Manual" (1978), and "Cromemco Screen
Editor Instruction Manual" (1979).

   I really don't have any good idea what to ask for this stuff in
terms of prices, so make me an offer. All the books are in very good
to excellent condition (no damage, no highlighting or underscoring,
etc.). I'll be accepting bids or offers until March 1, 1998.

   First, I'd prefer to sell it all together, all at once, to save
myself multiple boxes for shipping.  However, I'll *consider* selling
sections to people who really want it. Ideally, the person who gets
the Kaypro computers should also get the manuals to go with them.

   Second, I'd prefer to sell the set to someone who can pick them up
here in Chicago, or who will pay for shipping. If you're involved with
a church or nonprofit helps organization (or a bona-fide CP/M museum),
leave me your phone number or e-mail address even if you can't afford
to buy them.  If nobody is interested, I'll contact you.

   Feel free to copy or repost this message in other "for-sale" areas
that would be relevant to CP/M, Z80, ZCPR, or Kaypro hardware.

Kind regards,

Eric Pement <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
senior editor, Cornerstone magazine
939 W. Wilson Ave.