It is a e-mail to be sent in private, but can be  a  source  of  good
  information.

-----

  Hey!

  You're talking about me! :)

>>Well, I've a great friend here in Brazil where in his home, there  is
>>no space 4 even his desktop 486 DX2-80. And he has 2 MSXs  (a  HotBit
>>and a Turbo-R), a desktop PC and a Toshiba notebook. Well, he  has  a
>>Game Boy too... I don't think it's a good excuse, seeing that MSX can
>>be connected to a TV too.
> Yep.. Cool..

  Jurvzyk forgot of a Deskjet printer, a ext. modem and  that  I  share
  my room with my two sisters (telephone numbers not avaliable) and  w/
  a broken MC-1000 :( (What's MC-1000? Is a old  only-brazilian  8  bit
  computer, very bizzarre, like a spectrum but with 3 processors!  CPU,
  PSG and VDG -- not is a MSX is a MC1000!).

  Well, if anybody is interest in see how I can survive  with  it,  can
  look in http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/2472/webcam

  This page (in portuguese) explain how to build a MSX basead Wecam and
  how connect it to internet (I promisse to translate it to  english  a
  day). Found in this page for the link "Minhas Experiencias". Now, I'm
  translation it to english, a short cut:

  http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/2472/webcam/webcam.html

> I have only 1 tv, and my wife also likes to watch TV sometimes... And
> my wife doesn't want to have a computer in the livingroom, of which I
> fully agree. All that noise from a computer can be  quite  irritating
> if you are bust in the livingroom.

  About your TV problem, I know it. You can try to find a used TV model
  (or "get" in parent's house). A very nice idea is use a 5" LCD in MSX
  in the Brasilia meeting of 1997, Ricardo Suzuki  showed  a  3.x"  LCD
  made by him using "second hand parts" (in  Japan:  Junk).  It's  runs
  good and requires small space. I've a photo of a ST with this  piece,
  is cool!! And your sound problem, well do you  know  headphones?  I'm
  using one now... :)

-----

  (*) When I say my family I dont refer to my  parents,  sisters,  gold
      fish or litle-dog called spunfin (I don't have a dog). When I say
      "my family", I'm talking about my computers... Well! I'm a nerd!

---
Giovanni Nunes - http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/2472/
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]