>>I continue with MSX for many reason. One of these is that WE HAVE NOT 3D
>>GAMES, and I hope we will never have it.
>
>Ehm.. Lemme name 3: Feedback, Gunship, F1 Spirit 3D. All of them are nice 3D
>games, and I'm still impressed with the speed of Feedback.

Yeah, but those are not REALLY 3D. Ofcourse FF7 isn't REALLY 3D either
because it's still displayed on a 2D monitor, but it's more 3D than those
games you mentioned.

'real' 3D is when graphics are just polygons and textures, like the
PC/playstation 3D games.
Although it CAN be cool, mostly the games are just stupid. And even with
all the processing power, you can still see the road break up in racing
games because the polygons aren't good enough aligned! :)
I think the 3D games are still in their 'childhood'. In a few years I think
there will be many COOL 3D games.

>Sure, MSX is a 2D machine normally, but 3D games can rule! Any more 3D games
>I've never heard of?

Outrun, for example. And lots of MSX-1 games... (of which I can't remember
the names right now)

Greetz,

                Patriek

,--.   ,-------.   ,--. Homepage:                 \"To make a mistake is