At 10:43 30/12/97 +0900, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
> Happy new year to all of you, MSX freaks!
>

>> And Novaxis SCSI had plenty of commands like :
>>
>> CALL INFO
>> CALL MAP2
>> CALL SLOW
>> CALL FAST
>> CALL INQUIRY
>>
> As I remember, those are documented in the manual.
>
>Greetings from Korea,
>
>                                              - Jun.

You are right Jun. the NOVAXIS interface was sold with a manual explaining
some SCSI command and also the BASIC CALL statment added for BASIC users!

NOTA: those command were already include in the orginial SCSI interface by
Henrik GILVAD!!! I do use his SCSI BIOS because the transfer rate is a bit
higher than the NOVAXIS :-) (that was the case with NOVAXIS V1.5 maybe this
have changed with new version...)

ALL the NOVAXIS SCSI interface are based on the layout of the Henrik GILVAD
SCSI interface, that let me think and say that NOVAXIS is a copy of the
original :-) (that's a personnal point of vue..)

As far as I know the most power full SCSI controler ever made for MSX is
the Japanese one called, MEGA SCSI, it's more expensive than the NOVAXIS
but much more powerful.

Any way, let me send the standar wishes for all the MSX user for this
comming soon year of 1998.

        Martial BENOIT (ABYSS coder)

PS: any one able to send me the way replay routine of the MoonBlaster V1.05
will be welcome, because we do have lot of problem with the replay routine
1.03 we use in XTAZY, because of that the coding of XTAZY don't look very
good to me :-( (loading a full wave replayer for each song you want to play
is not a good way, is it?)