Hi all,

Hans Korving  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:

> I already posted a message like this on comp.sys.msx, but got no answer....:(
>
> I'm looking for schematics/diagrams for homemade MSX hardware.
> If possible using old/spare MSX parts.
>
> I'm looking for schematics to add more memory (on a NMS8250) intern or extern.
> Also fun, would be a cartridge expander.
> I'm also looking for schematics to put on my homepage.

Check out my pages:
-MSX Super Turbo (my own design, a la 7 MHz., and above)
-MSX Audio 256K sampleRAM connections

Maybe I'll put some memory mapper circuit diagrams up there some
time, but I'm not in a hurry with that (sorry)....   ;-(

Anyway, you can find lots of schematics for MSX hardware in old books
and magazines, like:
-MSX MegaMapper (MK mapper 1/2/4 MB.) in MCM #6x I think
-joystick switch / autofire
-7 MHz.
etc.

And some Russians put online a description of how you can build a HD
interface.

Many of these are free to publish elsewhere, or no-one cares
anyway...just let us know when you put something on the web that
wasn't to be found there before, ok?

Alwin Henseler      ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

http://huizen.dds.nl/~alwinh/msx      (MSX Tech Doc page)