Hi,

This is the mail in this mailinglist that's about The LOst World and
its a fucking great game, I finished it 3 weeks ago.

> I have a problem with "The Lost World" (great game!)
>
> I'm in Chelestra, waiting for King Kleitus (who is in
> Callahorn). I need to see King Kleitus because his son want to
> speak with him before opening the crypt of King Adramelek.
> I have visited all towns, and I don't know what I must do for
> continue the game...
>
> Please, what can I do?

I thought you just have to talk with a person somewher bu I can't
remmber it right now, in the weekend when I'am home I will check it
for you and will let you know it Tuesday.
Maybe someone else can help you right now???!??!?

> Thanks
>
> Antoni Burguera
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]