Jochen Bilderbeek wrote:

> > >My brother and I finished this game in the 2 player mode but we were
> > >little bit surprised there was no end-demo or something like that.
> > >
> > >When I played it alone I thought there was one but it can also be
> > >"een hersenspinsel" (don't know the English word)
> >
> > You can start the enddemo by entering the password 'MITAIYOENDDEMO'.
> >
> Yes I know that but can't I get an enddemo by finishing al 16
> races???
>
> > Jasper.
>
> Greetinx Jochen

You can, but only if you finish the last one in 1 player mode. This is
because in 2 player mode the races are much easier. You finish better if
the other player finishes later... In 1 player mode, it actually counts
your position, so it's harder to finish first. That's probably why
Konami chose to skip the enddemo in that case.

Bye,
shevek