On Fri, 3 Apr 1998 08:02:25 +100, Zon Remco van der wrote:

>I heard there will be a Turbo R game called 'Moonlight Saga'.
Error: There ALREADY is. Since april-may'97 or so, to be exact.

>All I know it is for tR only and it will support Midi and 1Mb. Oh
>yeah, it was/is made in Japan.
That's Ok.

>Since it was April's-foolsday recently, it could all be a joke...
It is NOT a joke. I have the game since the past summer and I
can assure it is great. I haven't seen such graphics on a RPG
since XAK saga.

>And  if it is, let me know. Otherwise, let me know too if you
>know some more.
I'd give you the address and e-mail of the author, but his English
seems to be scarce and it seems that he seldom -very seldom-
answers e-mails from foreigners (actually, he never has
answered any of mine). If nevertheless you want it, I'll put it on
the mailing list.
It is being made an English version, but it is being done at ant's
pace, that is, very slowly.

CYA