Sean Kroesi wrote:

> I have a little problem whit .ROM files.
>
> What should I do to run a .ROM file
>
> I realy have no idea ...
>
> Please help me

If you plan to run the .rom file into a real msx try the Execrom by
driano Camargo Rodrigues da Cunha .  His homepage is :

http://members.xoom.com/adrpage/

And you can download Execrom from :

http://members.xoom.com/adrpage/msxsoft.html

  It is more suitable to Megaram owners (for megarom files like
Nemesis/Gradius). I ran even Solid Snake with it , since I own a 768kb
megaram disk. but if you donīt own a megaram it still can run 32kb or 16
kb .rom files. If you donīt own a megaram I think is there an other
program that can load megaroms on the memory mapper .....  (I think ,
Iīm not sure ....  If anyone also can help please tell us the name of
that program .... )

 Grettings from Brazil !