On Sun, 27 Dec 1998, Alessandro Molina wrote:

> I have 128kb of ram, how can i save with Metal Gear on disk or on a
> tape???

First, press F1 (pause), then to load press F4, to save press F5. This is
saving to tape with the original rom. There is a disk-save version, which
probably works the same, but I haven't seen it myself (tape works fine).

btw. I have checked out a lot about metal gear saves. If anybody is
interested, I could tell you how to create your own saves in any place you
want with any invetory you want etc.

Bye,
shevek