Hello,

Finally, after a lot of work, the HNOSTAR 40 is finished :-) But not
still printed :-( We hope this week...

Now, in Xmas, we will be working on Hnostar 41, so people interested on
send their text, pictures, etc, must to send it soon.

You have more info about Hnostar 40 on our 'special christmas' homepage.

We are working also on try to get better prices for not spanish readers.
Dutch people interested on get our magazine must to get in touch directly
with us (not with Rob Augusteijn from Sunrise Hardware Service!)

Merry Xmas!

Club HNOSTAR MSX
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.ctv.es/USERS/hnostar/