Amnon Loeza, man, do you know what you are doing?! There are at least 100
subscribers to this newsgroup!!

You are attaching a file that is 6,4kB big. You send it to all the
subscribers... That's a real waste of the internet. This is not a binary
newsgroup. We must pay our telephonebill, you know. I have just a 75 baud
modem. I don't like the subject. bla.....bla.......bla.......bla.........

NO MAN, this is GREAT you mail something like this. I DON'T find it
relevant, it doesn't interest me, but I know that THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE who
do find it interesting and it has something to do with MSX, so it is OKAY...

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

Greetz,

Anne de Raad