On 20/4/98 08:56, David Heremans wrote to Club Hnostar:

>They don't read their mail in the week-ends, you know.
>How could I respond BEFORE Monday if I'm UNABLE to read this anouncement
>in the WEEK-END ?
>
>I would say sign me up, but it is probably to late already :-(

Yes, we're agree with you about it.
We already have sent a big packet to Netherland on MONDAY with the
magazines.
But don't worry, because we have sent enough magazines (we hope), and a
lot of people will be able to buy one or more magazines.

You can buy the magazines on Stichting Sunrise stand or NBNO stand (Mari
van der Broek)
Bye,

JT

Club HNOSTAR MSX