Hello to all

A friend of mine is translating the instructions booklet from
Animecha.
Animecha is a Japanese utility for making pictures and creating
sequences of animations.
It has been created by Mar'z Productions, the same authors of
Be Bop Bout.

I've heard lately that there's a little .txt file which seems to be a
translation in English of the essential contents of Animecha.
Please, I'd like to find ir. Anyone knows anything?

CYA