Hi all,

I have (finally) taken some time to update my MSX-webpages again,
and uploaded an unpacker for PMA-files I wrote once.

It's called UNPMA (how original), version 1.0 (no newer version
needed so far).
It was meant as a replacement for PMext. It does not support the many
archive formats or options that PMext does, but:

-it unpacks PMA files on average 2 to 3 times faster than PMext does
-under DOS 2, you can make full use of directory names
 it works just as well under both DOS 1 and DOS 2

Full source code and documentation is included.
You can get it at:

http://huizen.dds.nl/~alwinh/msx      (MSX Tech Doc page)

Just click on the software icon.

Please read the included doc's first, before firing any questions
about it at me. If you still have questions then, and the answer
might interest this audience, you MAY also ask me via this
mailing-list.

Happy unpacking!

Alwin Henseler
e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]