Victor wrote:

> Hi!
>
>   I'm going to buy a Novaxis SCSI (2nd version that H.Gilvard made), and
> the guy that sells me it says that it can only handle 6 partitions.
>   I've searching, and now I have the Novaxis ROM 1.50 and 1.51 (in ROM
> files).
>   I have had a look on the ROMs and... I've seen that the 1.50 works
> with
> ports 1C, 1D, and 1E, but 1.51 works with other ones (I don't remember
> exactly which ones, but something like 34, 35 and 36h).

Hey!

This SCSI-Cartridge seems to be the illegel copy of HSH´s
SCSI-Interface, which was developed by MSX users group Germany, Software
by Uwe Schroeder (usch). We knew that someone copied our hard- and
software and sold in the Netherlands.

The error message like ´Host interface selftest failed´ is from this
original cartridge.
The original ports are 34h to 36h, indeed.

The original interface had the possibility of six partitions.

I have the origianal source code and program an extended SCSI-HD-driver
with R800-support and other features based on that code.

I have the original manuel of WD33C93A, too. I think I can make copies,
if someone is interested, please mail.

I myself am interested in the sourcecode of that mentioned Novaxis-ROM.

Yours

Martin

---   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   ---   phone / fax: +49-2304-86237
---