Hello you all,

My page is again under construction and again is totally not finished at all... Maybe
tonight
I am going to update it a lot. (are there pages that are not under construction?)

But,
If you want to see the RS232C interface I have made, it is on my homepage.
This link will directly go to the RS232C part of my page.

http://www1.tip.nl/~t481611/html/sunrise_rs232c.html

Shipped with the interface, there is the terminal program Erix.
Now it's version 1.12, I removed some bugs. Especially the ANSI delete page from
left-up
to cursor and delete line from begin to cursor are fixed. Also better range-checking
is done
for the ANSI commands. Old versions of Erix had problems with some kind of internet
provider. (only 2 persons reported this, seems that not all the ANSI sequences are
commonly
used).

Last weeks I figured out some new methods to make color ANSI for the V9938. It was
already
working, but without the store-and-restore functions of the menu. (internal functions
to store and
restore the screen)

Greetings, Erik Maas

p.s.1 To Willem v.d. Werf : See my page and look at this interface. Do you think it is
worth NLG. 79,-?
(No hard feelings on my side)
p.s.2 To everyone, if there is need for new hardware and it is not too complex. Let me
know, might be
possible I make it.... later... (first I have to make a GameBoy ROM
reader/flash-writer)