Again (finally) I updated my home page! Sorry, no new version of NestorBASIC
this time... but some interisting new utilities:

- 4th chapter of Easymbler, explaining how to manage slots (in spanish).
- NestorAcentos 1.1, improved version of the TSR which enables you to
generate accentued vowels and graphic characters using KANA key.
- NestorCDPlayer, a resident CD replayer for MegaSCSI. You can control CD
replay from any program using CTRL/SHIFT + CODE/GRAPH!
- Parset, partition setter for MegaSCSI; uses the standard partition table
on the boot sector, so it works with ESE-ASPI disks, IDE disks, PC disks...
- Parlist, for MegaSCSI; lists all partitions on a disk.
- Some other little utilities.

Come take a look and tell it to your friends! ;-)

This part is a short message for Nyrikki (sorry, besides of your e-mail
address I forgot how to write your name correctly...) 8-) You sent me
recently a list of failures you find in NestorBASIC, but I lost this
message. Can you send it again please? Anyway I remember one: in the graphic
compressing function, the parameter returning the size of the compressed
graphic sometimes is returns a wrong value. Can you be more specific? I
mean, under which circumstances this value is wrong?

!Hasta incluso!

        Konami Man - AKA Nestor Soriano (^ ^)v
                 Itsumo MSX user

              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/9797/msx.htm
                Test NestorBASIC!!

A PlayStation machine is actually a MSX without keyboard.
            In fact, PSX = "Partial mSX"