Hello,

>>tel. 0651-835327
>
>Please note your number in the right notation (06-51...) so everyone can
>directly
>notice it's a mobile phone with higher telephone costs. I hate people who
>try to hide this!

There are several ways to notate a telephone-number... but which one is the
"right" notation?
If I have to believe the phonebils I get from either KPN of Libertel it is
06xx- and not 06-xx.

I think it says enough that the telephonenumber starts with 06... Or do we
have to put "(xx cents per minute)" after the number!?

I hate people who keep saying that someone is trying to hide this... So end
this before it becomes an enourmous discussion...

--[ MARI ]--

p.s. my phonenumber is: 0622-125592.... OEPHS... 06-22125592.... Euh... 90
cents... 45 cents per minute (I don't really know the exact costs of it!).