Hello all,

To end the discussion right here and now, I only used the notation
0651-835327 because I think it is more readable than 06-51835327, and
for no other reasons. It is a mobile number, but anyone can also mail me
or even call me on my home number:

0599-622643 (only after 19.00 hours)

By the way, I am still looking for a turbo R or 2+...

Jan Lukens, preferred mail addres: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PS I am using HotMail now because I am at work, and so I do not have
access to my normal mail-account

(0599)-622643, 06 51 835 327, [EMAIL PROTECTED]