Hello MSX freaks!

 I'm making music drivers for MoonSound. So I want:

 - WAVE samples(or tone numbers for the sample ROM)
   for all(128) GM instrunments
 - FM(OPL3) samples for all(128) GM instrunments
 - descriptions of the tables in patches.mac
   (one of the MBWAVE driver source codes)
 - MFM/MWM/M?? file formats
 - description of the sample ROM in MoonSound

 And I have a question: is there any converter from
 MFM/MWM to MWM/MFM?

 I want your help. Any information is welcome.

 Greetings,
                                        - Jun.