Hi,

For this zip-(de)cruncher I'm planning to write, I found out only one
method is used nowadays. I got a file describing a packing method from
Ricardo Jurczyk Pinheiro. I hope it is this one... I didn't get the
pictures with it, by the way. Please send them to me as well. Does anybody
know if just implementing this method would be enough? If not, I will need
the other packing methods as well and in that case it will definitely not
be finished before Tilburg. If this is all, it might.

Bye,
shevek

---
Visit the internet summercamp via http://polypc47.chem.rug.nl:5002