> > They did, Dutch magazines report MSX2 in 1986.
>
> This explain why there's so many MSX2 in Europe. Here in Brazil, we only
> can get MSX2 in 1988. So, I ever thinked that Megarom was born before
> MSX2.

So, probably after the birth of MSX2! My manuals of the Sony HB-G900P also say
(C) 1985 (and that is one of the very first MSX2 prototypes... But ok, it
doesn't have a memory mapper... Was the 64kB RAM in the HB-F500P mapped?)

> You're saying that the opposite is the truth, aren't you?

Yups.

> > It has. (Why don't you check the MSX hardwarelist on the FAQ????)
>
> That's a good idea! But why the most part of Japanese game makers only had
> stopped to do MSX1 games in 1988?

Because many, many, many MSX1 machines were sold in Japan and the rest of the
world. And the games could still be played on MSX2.

> BTW, is there Megaram in the MSX hardware list?

Ofcourse... If you only start to read it!!

Grtjs, Manuel

PS: MSX 4 EVER! (Questions? See: http://www.faq.msxnet.org)
PPS: Visit my homepage at http://www.sci.kun.nl/marie/home/manuelbi