> >Hm. Correct me if I am wrong, but I'm quite sure there is a MINIX
> >developed for Z80 atleast. That shouldnt be that hard to port to MSX, or?
>
>         Nope, there is a Unix clone 4 CP/M, the Uzi.
>         And it is very hard to port, there is a friend of mine who are
> working on it.

Ok, well, how is it going for him then?

> >There is something called Lunix developed for Commodore 64, and I know
> >people that are working on actually writing for an example a webserver for
> >that.
>
>         Nice, but are they doing this Lunix using C or Asm?

I dont know really. I think the Lunix is written in assembler, the
webserver I dont know. I tried asking the author of it on Irc, but he
didnt answer me.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]    - --- -  PGP key ? 'finger [EMAIL PROTECTED]'
The c5 project   - --- -  http://www.c5.org/