        ----->8----------cut to save space---------------8<---------

> Funny to realize that all these amazing discoveries are well documented.
> We
> should definetely get a good site up and running with all technical
> documentation available about the MSX. It will save a lot of people a lot
> of
> time with tracing and disassembling the MSX ROMS.

        I'm currently collecting about every tech data I can find on MSX,
and putting it in an Excel sheet with links  (which can be converted of
course).  Instead of just putting all textfiles together, I want to combine
it and filter out double info. Kind of like Ralf Browns interrupt list for
MSX.

        If   I have anything ready I will put it on my MSX page (but this
may take a while)

        HTTP://www.dse.nl/~bcs

        Greetz,
        Patrick