Laurens Holst wrote:

> >> And what is this LS120? And can you write and format 1.44Mb disks with
> it?
> >DalPoz, esse "LS120" e' um tipo novo de drive que suporta discos com
> >capacidade de ate' 120Mb, esse disco tem as mesmas dimensoes de um disco
> >de 3.5" comum. Alem desse disco especial o drive LS120 suporta
> >tranquilamente discos de 3.5" normais (de 720Kb ou 1.44Mb).
> >(espero que o pessoal da lista nao fiquem chateados por eu nao ter
> >escrito em ingles, minha cabeca nao esta' muito boa agora, acho que e'
> >gripe....)
>
> Thank you for this Spanish explanation. Ofcourse, all non-spanish (or what
> is it, Brazilian?) speaking people already know what this is. They are much
> smarter.
>
> PLEEZ MAN!!!
> English...
Hehehe..
I'm sorry.

In that day I had a big headache, due to that I was unable to write in
English.
LS120 is a new type of diskdrive (like 3.5" diskdrive, 5.24" diskdrive,
etc.)
But the disk used in that drive has the same size of a commom 3.5" disk
(I can scan some pictures from that drive and medias if anybody wish
this).
And it has compatibility with 3.5" disks, in other words LS120 can read
and write into 120Mb, 1.44Mb, 1.2Mb (I not sure about that), 1.44Mb and
720Kb disks.

I'm sorry again, I won't write in Portuguese here again, Ok?

Best Regards

Alex Mitsio Sato