On Thu, 18 Mar 1999, jam wrote:

> Hello, Marco Antonio:
>
>  MP> BTW, memory mapper wasn't born jointly with MSX2. Many MSX2 that I
>  MP> knew had only 64kb of RAM. Does your 8235 have internal Memory
>  MP> Mapper?
>
> You are wrong. Every MSX2 must have Memory Mapper. Even with only 64K of RAM,
> it's mapped RAM. Read the MSX2 Technical Handbook (by ASCII) and check it.

There says that Mapper isn't mandatory for MSX2! Many people already said
it.

BTW, my MSX2 doesn't have Mapper, only 64kb of standard RAM, and it is a
MSX2.

Greetings from Brazil!

Marco Antonio Simon Dal Poz        http://www.lsi.usp.br/~mdalpoz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   "Apple" (c) Copyright 1767, Sir Isaac Newton

    /"\
    \ / CAMPANHA DA FITA ASCII - CONTRA MAIL HTML
     X  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
    / \