Hi

>Hmmmmmmm, and you can buy it in Japan for 10.000 yen...Damned, that
makes it
>a profitable thing for ya, Rieks... Gives you the opportunity to drink
some
>more sake, right?! :) Maybe you can get me an original XAK or Fray?! I
don't
>have the XAK-serie complete yet, missing these 2 games.......Fray for
MSX2
>or turboR, both are fine....
>
>Anne

Yeah, I guess selling a Snatcher is worth the efforts. But 10.000 yen is
also about
HFL 170,- so that also doesn't make the profit THAT big. But as I sell
it for the
highest offer, I don't have to ask high prices for it, people who want
it offer it
themselves. With sellings like this my consciousness feels a little more
comfortable
this way. But a Xak or Fray... I guess I should be able to find those
for you. Mail me
how much you are willing to spend and I'll look for you if I'm in the
opportunity.
BTW:You can send mails private to my [EMAIL PROTECTED] address.

Bye
Rieks