Van:    Patrick Kramer[SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Verzonden:      donderdag 22 april 1999 9:08
Aan:    '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Onderwerp:      RE: ARCnet

        Well, I was thinking of ripping a card for the components I need for
the MSX-side, and use a fresh one for the PC. But maybe I can also leave it
'alive' and make an interface (like ACCnet, or what was it called?) to the
MSX.
        I just have one question: do you know which chipset is used, because
my initial idea was to use a COM20020 from SMC. If it's another chip, I
would have to look for the documentation and see if it fits my needs.
        Can you have a look at one of the boards? Or do you have them buried
under a six feet heap of other technical equipment you once thought you were
going to use (like I do) ;-)

        Greetz,
        Patrick

application/ms-tnef