On Thu, 22 Apr 1999 15:41:14 -0100, Marco Frissen wrote:

>At 09:39 AM 4/22/99 +0100, you wrote:
>:If everything goes well, Rob Hiep from Sunrise will have for
>:sale, the last Spanish creation:
>nice, but why don't I _ever_ get any games sent? I used to
>have a games-abo, but all of a sudden everything stopped.....
>and mailing to stg. Sunrise doesn't work _at all_...
Ehm, dude... It will seem a bad excuse, but I'm not from Sunrise.
Sunrise... Get Rob at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm just the link between the author (KAI, Kenneth Albero Ingles)
and Sunrise, and I've just made the translation, the label,
covers and send it urgent mail in a record time.
Summing up: CAMPOTRAVIESA POWER!
(Well, the 'campotraviesa' concept is kinda like doing things
agaisnt the clock, troubles and Murphy Laws, defying a growing
hysteria as well as the lack of time and resources, and doing it
well. Sounds heroic? Yes, it is. Well, in fact it is like any other
MSX groups.)

CYA