On Thu, 22 Apr 1999, Maarten ter Huurne wrote:
> At 04:19 PM 4/22/99 +0200, you wrote:
> >People, I discovered a flaw in the JoyNet specification.
> >Today, I went to the electronics-shop to buy some DIN5's, and there I
> >discovered there are two types of DIN5-plugs: Din5 180 degrees and Din5
> >270
> >degrees.
> >Which one is the one we use with JoyNet??? Maarten? Shevek?
> >I hope it is Din5 180 for I bought four of those...
>
> Good!
> I have 180 degrees DIN5s too.
> (the same ones as used for MIDI)

'Flaw' is such an ugly word, I'd like to call it 'an undocumented
feature' ;)
Perhaps it was not clearly stated in the text, but I also got DIN5 180's
The schemes I've drawn also noted these, altho never really specified in
the text. It would be nice if Grauw put a little remark about this on his
JoyNet homepage.

   Greetz,

      Patsie

  *      .  Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [note the anti-spam].      *
() _   _    IRC  : Patsie           .          [IRCnet]             |  .|  ()
   _/ \_ *  Who said StarWars was dead!         .           *       |   | .  *