On Mon, 12 Apr 1999, yoyo wrote:

> 1/ Can I use a PC HDD on MSX
Yes, of course. You only need a interface to connect it.
Actually, there are several interfaces to solve your problem.
Also can choose IDE or SCSI.

If you need more info about this, you only need to ask us. :)

> 2/ Can I use a PC memories (EDO) on MSX (or with an interface...)
I don't know any interface to connect EDO RAM's to the MSX.
But, perhaps you will be interested in a interface to adapt 32? pins
SIMM's. This last one interface exist.

> If my questions are stupid please forgive me
Perhaps my answers are stupid too ;)

> Excuse me for my bad english... But try to speak french :')
X"DD I think all people think that about english!

Bye.

Jose Antonio Lancharro.

e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
fidonet: 2:347/13.7