Hi...

Collin wrote:

>Hmm you seem to be missing the point here completely. If people want to
>play
>MetalGearSolid right now they should just buy a Playstation. It's nice to
>know that there is a good emulator for the PC, but we were talking about
>games that could be improved because the PC can (with the right hardware
>installed) provide much better graphics than the current Playstation.

I believe the PlayStation 2 will be released here in Japan at the end of
this
year, and in Europe somewhere in 2000. Actually, I haven't seen much of it
yet, but I heard that this new console could do some quite nice things... A
friend of mine told me something about game graphics (3D/polygon) having
the same quality as some movies inserted now in PSX-games. If this is true,
there is totally no need for reproducing games on PC to get better display
quality. On the other hand, I guess it's nice for the PC game-freaks finally
being able to play some good games with things like MUSIC and a STORYLINE.
Hehe... Sorry for me being a little bit sarcastic about that ;-) LBA 2 was a
nice game, after all... And I also enjoyed Under a killing moon, a long time
ago.
Oh, and at the moment, there's also Ys Eternal... But those are... three
games?
Hehehe... Oh, ofcourse, 'Heroes of might and magic 2' is also very nice...

Bye
Rieks