>It exists too a SNES version of YS III. It's identical to the MSX version,
the only difference is the scroll.

No, there are more differences. If I recall correctly the game was a lot
easier than the MSX version, only the final boss was much harder. I bought
the game years ago for SNES (USA imported), but I returned it the next day
because I already finished it!

Yes, I were wrong. I were talking about the Genesis (Megadrive) version.