>After studing the DATAX page, I think (as mentioned in my previous mail)
the correct version is RECV DIN5 (1-12, 2-13).

I was wrong!!!

Tonight a made the 10 wires cable I spoke of earlier and wrote the protocol
for the msx (assembler) and the pc (c++). When I was debugging them I found
out something was wrong.
I have the following connection
MSX-lpt   PC-lpt
2 (d0)   to      10
3  (d1)  to       11
4  (d2)  to       12
5  (d3)  to       13
I got the following values:

write on msx-lpt             read on PC-lpt (after correcting the inverted
pin 11)
xxxx0001 (1)                  0100xxxx
xxxx0010 (2)                  1000xxxx
xxxx0100 (4)                  0010xxxx
xxxx1000 (8)                  0001xxxx

In my case I should connect  2-13, 3-12, 4-10 and 5-11.
Thus in with joynet, joystick pin 1 should go to pc-lpt pin 13 and joystick
pin 2 should go to pc-lpt pin 12.

PC (DB25 /m) pin layout:
2 - SEND pin 1
3 - SEND pin 2