> Anyone knows if the TCP/IP protocol
> exist in the MSX?

Development is in progress by Trunks and me.

Multitasking environment, and PPP/IP/TCP protocols.
Trunks is working on the IP-protocol right now, he has already finished PPP.
I am working on Dos2-support of the multitasking engine (mapper routines are
wrong), and I've already finished an FTP client.

On stack are an email/news-client, IRC chat, Telnet, and maybe later HTTP.